Ah, kindergarten. My daughter is in kindergarten now, and I have fond memories of the time I was there, too.
I had my own very unique sense of style. My mom and brothers called me “the gypsy” because when I chose my clothes, I chose long dresses and skirts. The kind that, when sitting in kindergarten floor time, I would lay out in a huge circle around me. I’m sure it wasn’t a distraction at all.
I wasn’t very good then (and still now) at keeping track of the days. Back then, we would go to kindergarten every other day, and alternate Fridays. Those Fridays, man….I remember a couple of them that weren’t my school days, and I showed up anyway and had to hang around until I could go back home. Yeah, I’m sure my parents had a little something to do with that, too. Maybe that’s where I get it…
Why am I telling you this? Because I, along with 22 other amazing bloggers, are collaborating to bring you a super fun task, which could result in you winning a $300 Amazon gift card!
We present……Name That Kindergartner!
It’s very simple – just match the picture (with the assigned alphabet) to the blogger whose blog is listed below. What’s in it for you? Other than some fun (and it’s fun, promise), you can win an awesome $300 Amazon gift card. You can also get to know some of the bloggers listed here, if you don’t already. You can have a laugh at our expenses. Don’t worry, we did. Now, go forth and play!
Want to see me?
Here I was then, and here I am now:
I’ve changed a bit, no? If you’re curious, go check out the other bloggers side by side comparisons!
Participating bloggers, in alphabetical order:
Angela of Angela Amman
Angie of Angie Kinghorn
Deborah of Ask Doctor G
Robin of Farewell Stranger
Poppy of Funny or Snot
Leigh Ann of Genie in a Blog
Greta of Gfunkified
Jennifer of Jennifer P. Williams
Tonya of Letters for Lucas
Kiran of Masala Chica
Laura of Mommy Miracles
Natalie of Mommy of a Monster (and Twins)
Brittany of Mommy Words
Jessica of My Time as Mom
Kimberly of Reflections of Now
Tracy of Sellabit Mum
Elaine of The Miss Elaine-ous Life
Sarah of The Sunday Spill
Galit of These Little Waves
Kristin of Two Cannoli
Arnebya of What Now and Why
Kristin of What She Said
Alison of Writing, Wishing
Terms and conditions apply:
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- This contest is only open to residents of USA and Canada.
- This contest is open from March 11 – 15, 2013 (closes at 9pm Eastern).
- Visit the link above, where you will be able to enter your guess for each blogger pictured. (All information will be kept private.)
- Someone who correctly matches all the faces with their blog will win a $300 Amazon gift card. In the event no one is correct, the closest accurate entry will receive the grand prize. The two other closest guesses will each win one $80 Amazon gift card.
- If more than one person correctly matches all the faces with their blogs, we will randomly pick a winner via random.org.
- If no one guesses all the faces correctly, the winner will be the person who made the most correct guesses.
- This is not a sponsored post. Prizes are paid for out of the participating bloggers’ own pockets.
- You CAN enter more than once!
- Winners will be announced week of March 18.
Name That Kindergartner” was inspired by the “Name That DIY Blogger” contest, over at My Blessed Life.